Sunday, September 7, 2008

the weekends happenings

Friday night was a success! Both of my brothers are on varsity this year.. i wouldn't be a good sister if i didn't say that they are STUD players=) We played West and it was a great game Lorena won 7-0! The guys deserved it and have worked so hard over the summer to be good this year and frankly the poor things haven't been good since I was in high school. They all worked SUPER hard and were ALL pumped the entire time...i don't' think I've seen a group of guys keep each other so pumped and it was quite refreshing;) Chase had 22 tackles.. yes 22!! Chandler got an interception and Chase had at least one fumble recovery. I'm so excited to see them both playing and it's so special to experience it with them especially since my dad is the defensive coordinator. Growing up in a coaches family you live, eat, and breathe football this time of the year and I can't say I'm complaining one bit. I LOVE this time of year not to mention it's the season for my b-day=)~ So yes Friday consisted of taking in a great football game, taking some pics of course, and conversing with miss Lyndee Biles and catching up on each other's lives it was good to see an old friend....
Saturday was pretty uneventful.. went to Wally World (walmart for those of you who don't know the lingo) with Mops and Chels and then took in some games of football and sonic with my sweetie and OH Luke finally sold his beat up piece of you know what.. I must admit it was sad=( His '89 chrysler new yorker that he bought in Philadelphia like 3 years ago pulled out of the snodgrass' driveway...broken gas tank cover flapping in the wind and all haha ;( That poor little car got him ALL over the place New York, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Tennessee, and Texas... It had the most incredibly comfortable seats too.. alas it is gone for good and we're morning the "Nigga"-that was it's name since it was black..hehe We are officially using 1 car now..the Silver Bullet is our sole source of communication and she's a jewel!

Sunday (today) We took in a lovely service at Harris Creek Baptist then had a nice Sunday lunch with the fam and listened to Chalen telling us all about her friends and various other "Chalen stories" Then I took a nice nap on the couch (no Sunday is complete without a nap) before the Cowboy's game started.. They kicked some SERIOUS bootay today..WAY TO GO!

The weekend was a success nothing to fancy went on just a typical weekend.. I hope everyone had an even more splendid one then I and hope everyone is well and ready for another work/school week. Blessing to all!

p.s. check out an artist by the name of Erin McCarley.. I'm lately obsessed with her.. she's from Nashville and her first album comes out next month but she's got a few songs on facebook and myspace.. so yeah..check it!

0 comments: