Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Travels and Tunes...


So lately I have become especially OBSESSED with wanting to travel and getting cultured. I don't know if it's because I am in the position where I actually have the time to or what but I want to SO BADLY. It is unfortunate that I am not rich and can't just take off on a moments notice, the funds are greatly lacking at the moment all I need is a couple million and I'll be set=)






Outside the U.S.
1.England
2. France
3. Italy
4. Ireland
5. Scotland
6.Columbia
7. Brazil
8. Africa
9. Canada (Prince Edward Island)
10. Egypt


In the U.S.

1. California (specifically San Diego..probably San Fran even though I'm not crazy about the place)
2. Washington (Seattle)
3. Kentucky
4. The Carolinas
5. Virginia and W. Virginia
6. Georgia (Atlanta)
7. Illinois (Chicago)
8. Massachusetts
9. Washington D.C. (been there but would like to go back)
10. New York (been there also but want to return)
11. Florida

Basically I haven't been anywhere!=) These are all the places I would like to visit before I die... I really love the great state of Texas but I want to experience all of these other places the seem wonderful. I am ready for a new journey.........

I will most likely be venturing off to other states soon enough. After Luke finishes school here in Waco I will probably be moving back to Nashville, Tn with him. I really like it there and I love the musical atmosphere there. It is just new and different and is a fresh place. I am completely a music junkie. I have grown up around music and have always enjoyed singing. I look to find new music all the time and try to expand my horizons with different genres. Whenever I find something new I've never heard it makes me giddy. I think that music if the perfect remedy for however you are feeling. Whether you are happy or sad you can always find something to fit your mood. I think I would just be lost if I didn't get to enjoy music. I love it because it is something that never dies. No matter old or how long ago it was written you can still listen to it generations after. It's a beautiful thing! This is why I love Nashville because there are always new artists writing new and different songs and I think I would enjoy being around that. I will also enjoy being close to Luke's family. They are wonderful and I love being around them.. don't get me wrong I love my own family also=) All I have to say is Nashville get ready!;)

I hope everyone is doing delightful and enjoying being alive. I leave you with this...

"Oh Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask your aid." ~Psalm 86:5

1 comments:

m. said...

you're adorable. I'm glad I stumbled upon this--and realized you read mine too!! :) miss you, girl! I thought about you tonight while I was watching the vandy game! way to go commodores!! next time you're in nashville--call me! it's only like 3 hours away :)