Sunday, September 21, 2008

23rd Birthday




My bday this year was great! I started it by cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning some more because my family was having company this past weekend and I'm home so I get the lovely duty.. Once everyone got into town, Cherise her roommate Corrie and Chelsey, Bryan and his parents we all headed out to WISD for the boys football game. All I will say is that it was a disappointing game. So things when we got home were a bit gloomy. If you've ever had a family member involved in a sport ESPECIALLY Texas football you know that when they lose you better expect some unhappy people most likely until the next weeks game. I've been through this before and it was unfortunate that it had to happen on my bday so nothing really exciting went on Friday night. My mom made me open my presents because I'm sure she felt bad that my bday had not been very well super so I did. I received some lovely present and thanks to all those who contributed.

Saturday, my lovely, wonderful boyfriend surprised me and told me he had arranged for us to go to Dallas and see my best friend Ali. I can't really go and see her on a whim anymore because I'm taking care of a baby everyday and don't have the funds nor the transportation to get there. I've missed her and he was so thoughtful and took me to Dallas. We enjoyed some great texmex cuisine and some good conversation=) It was nice to get to spend time with her...and I LOVE LUKE! He also bought me some shades and two dresses I wanted what a bear=) The weekend ended up being superspectacular and now all that needs to happen for it to really be perfect is for the COWBOYS to win tonight. We'll see what happens but I am so thankful for the family, friends, and boyfriend God has blessed me with. They may be hard to handle at times but they are worth it!

Love to all...................

0 comments: