Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nothing Really.

We have had GORGEOUS weather this week despite all the hurricanes or the lack of here in Lorena. Anyway, my point being, I took Taylor for a stroll this afternoon and I don't think I can remember it feeling so wonderful outside. If you work inside (which most people do) on your lunch break or whenever GO OUTSIDE.. I always seem to feel 110% better and alive when I get fresh air and some time to think. I hope everyone has a chance everyday to just stop and breathe. Going for a walk/jog in GREAT weather and just taking time to think and release my thoughts is always so riveting! I encourage everyone to try this if you don't already do it and just see how much better you feel=) Sorry not to much to report on. If you're into country music take a listen to a country band called Lady Antebellum they are quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

~Peace and Love~

0 comments: