Friday, May 22, 2009

Thank you for LONG weekends:)

Well ladies and gents Memorial Day weekend is upon is.. well for those who are working you have oh about 7ish hours left until you are OFFICIALLY free but I:) am off work today!

Luke and I are heading to Dallas today to do a little shopping and who knows maybe a pedi for me:) I think I deserve it! Then off to Chels' to spend that night with my lovely sista and then bright and early Saturday we are off to the great city of Nashville to visit Luke's family and celebrate his sister Abby's high school graduation. I must say that I am VERY THRILLED to get this break because after we return to Texas next week there is Chels' bachelorette party next weekend and then it's off to the MCC Child Development center for this one all summer unfortunately... So my short break to Tennessee is greatly welcomed! There will DEFINITELY be a visit to the Pancake Pantry for me, this place has the is the best breakfast ever in Nashville and I'm hoping to do some other fun things while we are there..catch some music of course and see some old friends..who know what else:)

Hope you have a safe, fun, AND relaxing LOOOONNNGGG weekend whatever you may be doing:)

~Peace......

0 comments: