Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tag....

time wastin' is the name o' the game.

A - Age: 23 1/2
B - Bed size: queen, i can't stand being smashed in a small bed
C - Chore you hate: I REALLY hate to mop! I don't mind sweeping but mopping HATE it..
D - Dog's name: don't have one but hoping to have one in the near future
E - Essential start your day item: breakfast and a good cup of coffee WITH creamer..and I have to always have some chapstick:)
F - Favorite color: blue
G - Gold or Silver or platinum: I tend to lean more towards silver but enjoy gold too..
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play: Piano..clarinet from middle school
J - Job title: at the moment substitute teacher
K - Kid(s): I would love four or so..whatever God wishes to bless me with is fine, but kids are a definite!
L - Living arrangements: Lorena until Luke graduates..:/
M - Mom's name: Ella or E-mama.
N - Nicknames: Char, Naynay, Neenee (taylor's name for me)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none!
P - Pet Peeve: leaving empty boxes in the pantry..not running water in dishes after you put them in the sink..selfishness
Q - Quote from a movie: I have many................but this one comes to mind at the moment from Pride and Prejudice:)

Mr. Darcy: How are you this evening, my dear?
Elizabeth Bennet: Very well. Only, I wish you would not call me "my dear."
Mr. Darcy: Why?
Elizabeth Bennet: Because it's what my father calls my mother whenever he's cross about something.
Mr. Darcy: Well, what endearments am I allowed?
Elizabeth Bennet: Well, let me think...”Lizzie" for everyday, "my pearl" for Sundays, and "Goddess Divine," but only on special occasions.
Mr. Darcy: And what am I to call you when I'm cross? "Mrs. Darcy?"
Elizabeth Bennet: No, you may only call me "Mrs. Darcy" when you are completely, perfectly and incandescently happy.
Mr. Darcy: And how are you this evening... Mrs. Darcy? Mrs. Darcy... Mrs. Darcy... Mrs. Darcy!



R - Right handed or left handed: right!
S - Siblings: get ready.. four lovely sisters and 2 handsome brothers
T - Time you wake up: depends if I'm working..if so 6:25am, if not usually 8:30ish
U - Underwear: you can never have enough.. kind of like shoes:)
V - Vegetable you dislike: asparagus ewww and brussel sprouts but I like most others.
W - Ways you run late: taking too much time choosing what to wear.. I change too many times..
X - X-rays you've had: surprisingly just one on my shoulder
Y - Yummy food you make: I don't mean to brag but I'm a pretty good cook all around..Chocolate Hazelnut cake is Luke's favorite and my spaghetti sauce is also a hit
Z - Zoo favorite: panda's are the MOST ADORABLE by far!

0 comments: