Wednesday, March 18, 2009

S.B. 2009

Well Spring Break was a bit of a let down. It felt like it ended on the Tuesday after it started because it rained and was freezing cold outside. I think it rained for like three straight days...=( We needed the rain don't get me wrong but it prevented us from getting out and doing ANYTHING! Hopefully it will pay off and there will be a billion bluebonnets!! Luke and I were going to take a trip to San Antonio and go to the river walk and roam around the city but as you already know that was shot once the rain came. The only plus to it being rainy and cold outside was that I got to spend some QUALITY time with my love=) We had many opportunities to cuddle up on the couch with a blanked and catch many a flick... It was so nice being with Luke for a few days STRAIGHT without any work or school or other obligations there to interrupt us. There is no one that I enjoy spending time with more than that man.. We laugh and just enjoy each others company and it's so nice to have someone to do that with.




In addition to doing that with Luke, my mom and I made Chelsey's 200 wedding invitations OURSELVES! Unless you just want to go out and spend hundreds of dollars on invitations making your own is a great alternative. That way you get to pick exactly what you want color and pattern wise and how you want it to look and plus it's more personalized AND is a fraction of the cost! There are so many great idea's out there for the taking. There are all sorts of card making books that give great ideas and you'd be surprised at what's out there if you just have the time to look. Here is one website that I like The only downside to making your own is that you have to go out and find all the supplies.. colors of paper specifically can be a pain...otherwise it's a great way to cut cost.. I mean because honestly most people will throw them away or lose them.

How did your S.B. turn out??

0 comments: