Sunday, January 18, 2009

3 Things

Three jobs I have had:
1. Substitute teacher (LISD)
2. Bundle of Joy (children's clothing store)
3. Master Cleaners (Dry cleaning)

Three movies I would watch over & over:
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. The Holiday

Three Places I have lived:
l. Elgin, Tx (near austin)
2. Lorena, Tx
3. Lubbock, Tx

Three shows that I watch:
1. The Hills
2. Prison Break
3. Real Housewives of Orange County ( so ridiculous yet so entertaining)

Three places I have visited:
1. Philadelphia, PA
2. New York City (only for a few hours)
3. Breckenridge Colorado

Three people who text me regularly:
1. Luke
2. Ali
3. Abby

Three places I'd rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Nashville
3. Greece

Three things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Being in my sister's wedding
2. Completing ALL my stupid certification tests
3. Moving out of Lorena!!

0 comments: